Pages

Monday 6 July 2020

Restful views along the way

There is a reason for the "and me" bit of the title of this blog and why it is different to blogs of a similar nature on Blogger, Wordpress and Tumblr and today's post is a good example of it.

I undertake explorations observing and noting my surroundings on foot, what is new, seasonal changes, the wildlife putting into practice many of the things you learn in scouting, for me being that "Wolf Cub in Spirit".

Last week was no different, going out with my red waterproof jacket, green top and grey worsted shorts on exploring the fields, being mindful not to get stuck in the mud as it was a bit muddy in places as it had rained hard overnight and was drizzling while out.

This was a scene I encountered along a path before I got to the next field with the cows resting together in a different spot than a few days before.

If we'd of had bright sun, it would of been idyllic.

This blog like most of mine has always had a past into present looking at past scouting, scouting as it plays a role in my present and issues around modern scouting rather than a purely nostalgic feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment