Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Fun in the pack



The boy on the top right could easily of been me about thirteen with the priceless slightly screwed up facial expression except I wouldn't of had anything to do with earrings back then had the journey I wished to go on had happened  because by that point not only would I of been in high school, I'd also of become a Scout having with any luck developed my abilities, skills and personal character in Cubs which I was perfectly capable of.

The one thing that would of been most likely is that wherever local rules permitted, I'd of worn tailored shorts rather than longs which is what I did most of time at this age despite attempts to get me into corduroy longs or jeans


Garters with green 'flashes' are a thing with me from the days when socks did not have lycra so easily fell down toward your ankles and were part of the cub as well as well as school uniform and I do own a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment